Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This is not a hat for me

This is a hat I made for my friend at school. Fortunately he has a larger head than I do. I tested this hat on my husband's giant (cute) head and it was a little too small, so it should be perfect for my friend. I told my friend I would make him a hat in August and finished it just in time for our first 80+ day of summer. Oh well, it won't go bad before winter. I held two strands of yarn together to make the hat. I really like the way it makes a random color pattern.


Pattern: Last Minute Knit Gifts
Yarn: Wool of the Andes from Knit Picks
Needles: US 8 for rib US 9 for rest

1 comment:

amber said...

thanks for the nice comment on my socks :)

I love this hat pattern (I've made a ton of them!) Such a fun knit. I love the color combo you got from the double stranding.