Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I dream of swifts...

Wha-Bam!! Over 800 yards of lace weight yarn wound by hand. (one of three skeins) This lovely yarn if from handpaintedyarn.com and is very lovely. I have to admit I was looking for something more monochromatic when I ordered it. However the online pictures made it look even more uni-blue than my photos do. It is actually a mix of blue, green and aqua. I plan to make an circular shawl from it if my garter stitch monster ever gets finished.
Here is a cat for scale.
Here is a cat for cuteness.
In case you don't know what a swift is, or would like to buy me one, you can find one here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable cat. And also a tonne of yarn!

- Your Sockapalooooza pal.

Anonymous said...

I just broke down and bought a swift...