Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First EVER finished socks!


So I actually finished these socks quite a while ago. I had some lovely pictures, but due to communication problems, the pictures are no more. Imagine Steve wearing one sock and Aimee wearing the other. Big foot and small foot. Trust me they were awesome! Even if they weren't, you'll never know...

So I quite enjoyed knitting these. They fit Steve quite well and he wears them around the house all the time (but for some reason never out of the house, maybe it's the bright green stripes). My only complaint is that I would have liked different yarn. The yarn I used, which is now discontinued, wasn't very soft and the colors just weren't quite right. However I'm very happy I made something that is functional and keeps my sweeties feet warm!

No comments: